congratulations, Dee! You will be fine- it is hard to mess it up too badly.

kathryn

On May 21, 2008, at 12:10 PM, Dee wrote:

Just thought I'd tell you all that I've finally plucked up courage and ordered my generator so am quite excited although a bit nervous about it! Lord knows what sort of mess I'll make of it, but nevertheless, nothing ventured nothing gained, as the saying goes... I've also ordered some distilled water so hope that goes ok, and who knows, I may end up getting my own distiller! Brave talk indeed for a mechanically challenged OAP! Dee