Hi Bob,

So your setup will take out flouride, will it take out chemicals? I used to like the Brita, I would boil the water first, then use the Brita and the water would taste pretty good. Now I just buy all my water. I am too cheap to get an RO setup, also I am not sure it would be better here than the store bought.

Kathryn