My wife's foot is swollen and tender. The doctors should have lanced it to
drain, but that would eliminate a follow up visit or two. If I can find silver
wire tomorrow, then I will have some CS soon after for to take, and wondering
 could it be injected into the swollen area? How long does it take to rid
MRSA  with only CS? And do we have any issues with her still taking the Bactrim
and  Ripafin?

Thanks again,

Tim

Do you  think America has run off track? I think so. To get it back on track,
this video  is a must see. If you agree, add it to your signature line as I
did so it may be  passed on to millions. God Bless  America!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6732659166933078950&q=Overview+of+Amer
ica++birch&ei=kfAuSNPFLpDA4AL3_ZDUCQ&hl=en

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.