In a message dated 5/28/2008 5:06:39 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
bobl...@cablespeed.com writes:

instead of shooting it in, i'd mix it up  with some DMSO and keep applying it
topically, and along with that apply  microcurrents.  for that, see
yahoogroup microelectricitygermkiller and  be prepared to spend $10 for
materials
locally + an hour or two to make the  simple but very effective DC battery
device... this (without the  DMSO) has healed gangrenous non-healing diabetic
sores
quickly.   join the group so you can get in the Files and Photos sections for  i
nstructions and case reports.

i don't know where you'll find silver wire  quickly locally, but canadian
silver coins might be available at a coin  shop.  Arnold Beland (on this list)
sells very fine silver but there's  shipping time involved.  find DMSO cheap
locally at a farm supply/feed  store in the horse care area.

don't know about the  drugs...sorry.

-----Original  Message-----
From: racerti...@aol.com  [mailto:racerti...@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 1:29  AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Can CS be  directly injected into an abscess?

My wife's foot is swollen and tender. The doctors should have lanced it  to
drain, but that would eliminate a follow up visit or two. If I can find  silver
wire tomorrow, then I will have some CS soon after for to take, and
wondering could it be injected into the swollen area? How long does it take  to
rid
MRSA with only CS? And do we have any issues with her still taking  the Bactrim
and Ripafin?

Thanks again,

Tim

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.