Something here in the water that doesn't easily distill out, means I have to have DW of .1 to .3 uS (if single distilled) or .4 uS if double distilled. Other than that I get yellow CS. Which isn't a disaster, but it isn't what I want either. I prefer water-clear CS.
sol

Tad Winiecki wrote:
I just buy distilled water, pour it in my jar, stick in the electrodes, and turn on my generator, I guess I don't understand your water quality problem, I'm happy with my CS as is. I just like to check the finished ppm as I don't have auto shut-off.