Wayne Fugitt wrote:
And I apologize it they offended you in any way.
Accepted.

Someone stated that their meter would not go below 1.0 or similar. That is what got my attention.
It is my understanding that a TDS meter's lowest reading is 1.0 uS. For estimating uS of finished CS, I think Ode just said you would take the reading and double it. I think that means a TDS reading of 1.0 uS would also be doubled for testing distilled water?
I guess they know people will buy them if the call them what the people want.
I think I checked in with this list to see what meter would do what I need done, and was told the TDS would not suit my purposes, so I got the PWT, and it has served me well.
sol