Use a little scrubby pad and just rub the black stuff off. Simple. Faith G.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Shepler" <shep...@locl.net>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2008 10:01 AM
Subject: CS>Silver Puppy Question

I've been using my SP for a year or more, and the silver wire electrodes are getting some build up (oxidation?) on them. How is this cleaned off and how often should they be cleaned . I wiped them once with a paper towel but was unsure if these electrodes were plated or solid, and maybe I would wipe off the silver , too?
Shep