I think you use them til they disappear.  Faith g.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jeff Shepler
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2008 10:30 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Silver Puppy Question

      Thanks, so I don't have to worry about wiping off the silver plating? Do
the wires have to be replaced every so often, or are they solid and will last
until very thin?
  Shep

    Use a little scrubby pad and just rub the black stuff off.  Simple.  Faith
G.

    ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Shepler" <shep...@locl.net>