From: Jeff Shepler [mailto:shep...@locl.net]
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2008 9:31 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Silver Puppy Question

            Thanks, so I don't have to worry about wiping off the silver
plating? Do the wires have to be replaced every so often, or are they
solid and will last until very thin?
        Shep

                Use a little scrubby pad and just rub the black stuff
off.  Simple.  Faith G.

                ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Shepler"
<shep...@locl.net> <mailto:shep...@locl.net>