Once you get some CS made ahead, start leaving about 1/4 th behind in the brew jar to "seed" the next batch. I believe it was Terry Chamberlin who calculated that seeding a new batch this way reduces brew time by 1/3 to 1/2.
sol

Dee wrote:
I have just ordered eight of these monsters, so I hope the blue colour is ok for DW because I probably won't use as much as you do, but it was cheaper to buy it this way. I wouldn't store CS in them though as I would never make that much and also, I wouldn't see what colour it was. The water seems to be very pure because it takes about eight hours to make it and the little light is extremely dim when I first put the electrodes into the water. It gets brighter after a few hours, so I presume the water is pure. The makers (Aqwsafe) state that it is 0ppm so I hope it is good. It seems to be anyway. Dee /-------Original Message-------/ /*From:*/ sol <mailto:sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com>