From: sol
Date: 07/06/2008 18:48:49
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Bottles

Well, I could never even lift a 5 ltr bottle of
anything..............but the blue, I don't know, the collection jug to
my distiller is blue plastic. I don't store the DW in it though, I store
it in the same jugs purchased distilled water comes in here. 1 gallon,
very light, have handles. Distilled water doesn't sit in those long
either, I use over a gallon a day, so those get filled and emptied
quickly. I try to keep 4 full gallons on hand so that is only 3 days
worth at most.
sol