        From: Craig Chamberlin [mailto:craigs...@craigcchamberlin.com]
        Sent: Sunday, June 08, 2008 9:55 PM
        To: sol; silver-list@eskimo.com
        Subject: Re: CS>Bottles

        Hi Sol,

                Or is there a taste and you just dilute it till the
taste is gone?
                Also I wonder if you diluted the CS from your pup to 5
uS if it would still taste metallic to your wife and daughter-in-law ? I
guess you must have tried that.
                Just curious, as I can barely taste the metalic in 12-15
ppm CS, and I do mean "barely". Luckily for me it doesn't bother me at
all, the rare times I notice it.
                sol

        No I have never asked, and I doubt he would say...he has a lot
of money invested in his process.

        The taste isn't there even undiluted...I just dilute it to
stretch it.  Have never diluted the Silver Puppy in the same fashion,
but have made weak Tyndall effect and it is still too metallic for these
two.

        What is very odd, is that if I handle say coins (any metal
really, worst is brass) my hands stink from the smell of them and have
to wash them very well to make it go away.

        I am cross posting this to the list, so that it gets to others
who may have the same question:)

        Kind regards,

        Craig
        -- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal
Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at:
http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to:
silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages to:
silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com The Silver List and Off Topic List
archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike Devour