I have saved it too, Rowena, for future reference, and as you say, for any
newbies I might manage to convert!  Dee

-------Original Message-------

From: Rowena
Date: 08/06/2008 11:42:48
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Bottles - Mike's post.

This is the kind of post it would be worth keeping in a separate folder in
one's CS email folder, or converting into a Word file, so that next time the
question comes up, the first one to see it can reply to the Newbie with
quality and comprehensive information.
My ColSilver file has subfiles: BrooksBradley; Daddybob; DuncanCrow;
GarnetDMSO; NenahSylver; SilverOld, SilverKeep and TerryChamberlin.
Unfortunately, a stupid mistake lost me my contents; they are on computer in a
saved rescued file, but I haven't worked out yet how to get at them.