Yes. I have read those recent studies too, that are showing it is not the mercury. Not that mercury is a good idea to use either, but I did not see the one about the inflammation. So if it is inflammation, why does a killed viurs vaccine not cause the same problems? My son had a severe reaction to the pertussis vac, and it was a live virus vac. The killed vac did not cause that reaction, and the medical studies backed that statement up. oh well...

kathryn