----- Original Message ----- From: "Rowena" <new...@aapt.net.au>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 12:04 PM
Subject: Re: CS>drinking water

Very interesting, Sergey! What else have you read in the Soviet literature that we might use?
Rowena

Hello Rowena,

That particular Soviet times book I mentioned in my post is likely not the kind of book people are accustomed to nowadays. In spite of talking in an interesting and entertaining way about water and other physiology related things the author never suggested directly or otherwise to actually use that information the way I did.

Today the subject of "alternative medicine" is extremely popular in the Russian speaking part of the world. The number of publications in various media on its many aspects is about as high as in English.

The only thing that I could recall off the top of my head that could be useful and I do not remember reading about in English is, translated literally, Dorohov's antiseptic stimulator. It is a concoction brewed from discarded animal bones. Those who used it say it smells really awful. Even though I heard about it almost working miracles and I could benefit from it, based on that information, I never got to opening the bottle that I had. It is said to be a modulator. In other words all it does is bring life processes to normal.

But if I find something interesting that I use myself I'll post about it here.

Sergey