So...
You've been giving him C without problem,
Then C with Lysine and a problem develops,
And you conclude C is what did it?

Wouldn't be MY logic...

                                        Chuck
"Doc, I  can't stop singing 'The green, green grass of home.'"
 "That sounds like Tom  Jones syndrome."

 "Is it common?"

  "It's not unusual."

On 6/24/2008 9:08:14 AM, Dee  (d...@deetroy.org) wrote:
> Oh dear, I thought Wayne said that Vit C *was* Vit C no matter what type
> it was! I get mine from Higher Nature which I thought was a good brand. I
> know that when my husband was having their True Food type, we didn't have any
> problems, but as soon as I gave him the 1000mg one with lysine, he had a
> bleed in the eye. Back to the drawing board I suppose. I have found a
> bioflavonoid in the cupboard though, that I bought a while ago. It is
> grapeseed extract which is supposed to be good for this condition. Any views?
> Dee

%
Checked by AVG.
PM