Honestly, why do you not discuss this with his doctor?  Faith G.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dianne France
  To: silver-list
  Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2008 5:38 AM
  Subject: CS>night sweats after heart surgery

  Group

  I was hoping that someone might have a suggestion that might help my husband
with night sweats post surgery.  He has been home almost a week recovering from
by pass surgery and can't seem to regulate body temperature during the nights.
He goes from chills to hot night sweats but no temperature evident.  I'm sure
some of this is probably is body dealing with all the chemicals and trauma.  It
is making his nights very unpleasant and tiring him out more.  Any suggestions
as to what might help would be greatly appreciated.

  Dianne