Yes, hospital errors seem to be common, but that would not stop me from discussing the problem at length with my doctor. To each his own.

I agree that this list is wonderful.  Faith G.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Clayton Family" <clay...@skypoint.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2008 10:10 AM
Subject: Re: CS>night sweats after heart surgery- Faith

Because, honestly Faith, Doctors have only one point of view. Most of
us are here because of the limitations of doctors, bless their hearts.
And there might even be some doctors on the list that might have an
idea that his dr did not think of.  And if someone else had a similar
experience and knew something that might help, they could speak up.  I
have learned more from other people's experiences than I could ever
have believed.  And I know of several people that have *died* in
hospitals from errors, I was almost one of them from nursing staff
error.

Kathryn