Dee,

I am also confused over kelp vs. spirulina, blue green algae and others.
Mary
-------------- Original message from "Dee " <d...@deetroy.org>: --------------

Has anyone any idea what the difference between these two is? if there is a difference, which would be the best all round supplement to have/or both as the case may be? Also, does anyone have any advice re painful knee joints and was