Mary,
Do I understand you correctly that you actually rub a bar of soap on your feet and legs? Reason I ask is I've heard of soap helping RLS before, but people were just putting an unwrapped bar of soap in the bed near the feet, they weren't actualy rubbing it on their skin, nor actually having feet or legs touch the soap at all. I thought it was kinda woo-woo, but they swore it worked.
sol

mborg...@att.net wrote:
re: soap
I do not know why it works but it does. at first it did not but after a few nights I was amazed that it worked at all. google it!!