Re: soap
Well, at first I did the unrapped bar of soap under the sheets it did noting for me, than I read that someone rubbed it on the skin and bottom of feet tried it ,it worked!!!!
I tried this a few weeks ago, now I hardly use it.  But i well tell you that I usually have a glass of water and drink some at 10,12,2am.  I can actually feel the legs relaxing, I used to also have leg cramps but not anymore.
They say to use only unsented soap I use Ivory.
It may not work the first few times but keep it up, I just used a little swipe on both legs and bottom of feet.
Mary
-------------- Original message from sol <sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com>: --------------