Do you think it is because of all the seaweed they eat and raw fish etc.,?
Dee

-------Original Message-------

From: Shirley Reed
Date: 18/07/2008 05:07:59
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>breast cancer

  Deborah, it is my understanding that Lugol's used on the skin will be
absorbed to an extent.  But not enough to anywhere near approximate the
coastal Japanese intake, which seems to be very protective as regards
cancers of many types, with the exception of stomach cancer.  The lung
cancer rate in Japan is extremely low even though that nation has the
highest per capita consumption of cigarettes in the world.  And the rates
for breast cancer, ovarian cancer, prostate cancer and many others is very,
very low.  Sure is worth looking into, imho, and with a computer we can
actually get the information we need to make an informed decision about this
  Very best wishes to all who look.   pj