Don't get too excited. Iodine toxicity is well-known in Japan, and don't forget it is the country where Hashimoto's thyroiditis was first indentified. Google deeper.
sol

Dee wrote:
Do you think it is because of all the seaweed they eat and raw fish etc.,? Dee /-------Original Message-------/ /*From:*/ Shirley Reed <mailto:pj20fl...@gmail.com>