From: Dee <d...@deetroy.org>
Subject: Re: CS>breast cancer
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Friday, July 18, 2008, 2:48 AM

#yiv184163477 v\:* {
}

#yiv184163477 v\:* {
}

I had great success with Lugols with overheating i.e. Getting really
suffocatingly hot even when all others are cool.  I now am 'normal' as far as
this goes, but do feel the cold in the winter now!  Still, you can't have
everything.  I now keep my iodine intake up using kelp, but I think if your
levels are low then Lugols is the way to go.  A proviso here: make sure you are
not allergic to it first.  Dee