Water is the only thing I have found so far to help with muscle cramps, though I feel I should add that I have also increased my magnesium intake to about 900 mg and am taking extra manganese.

I have had moderate to severe osteoporosis of the hips and spine for 20 or more years and in all that time have taken balanced calcium and magnesium in varying amounts. Currently I am taking 350 mg of calcium and and 900 mg magnesium. I thought I could rely on the calcium, but it never made any difference with muscle cramps. Faith G.