From: Day Sutton [mailto:day.sut...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, July 19, 2008 9:53 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Muscle cramps

I just put some (about a dropperful) of Lobelia Tincture that I make myself
(per Dr. Shultz) in my hand and rub it on the area of the cramp.  It stops
instantly.   I also take a dropperful by mouth, and go back to sleep for the
rest of the night..

On Sat, Jul 19, 2008 at 10:41 AM, Faith Gagne <HYPERLINK