The silver used to produce collodial silver water and silver current is not
silver alone. It usually contains something else. The purest silver I've seen
on line is 99.99 percent pure. It's the impurity that creates an island of
saftey for the bacteria. It evolves very fast. Soon the entire bacteria is an
island of safety against silver. We are in an international antibiotic crisis
because bacteria adapts to antibiotics quickly. I say in my blog today that I
wish I was more bacteria like in dealing with this stuff. I passed on the
dnafrequencies.com post. I think the next best selling silver maker and ces
unit on the market will have  a led filter on it or a led filter extension unit
on it. It shouldn't be hard to construct or modify. I've been using water
filters and coffee filters with good results. Try it. Wrap a magnet in a coffee
filter and see what happens. You get an entirerly different magnetic.....
                                      Filter those machines!
                                            And make some cash...
                                =z=

=z=
The novelist, journalist and psychologist
Michael Zangari
http://zangarijournalism.com