Some people have reported success with olive oil mixed with lemon juice.

Marshall

Dave Darrin wrote:
 Can you good folks refresh my memory on kidney stone protocall?
I've been
having constant kidney pain for two weeks now and am getting
damn tired of
it.
 I can understand Eskimo losing our archives but why didn't they
start building a new one at that point in time???

Dave

--
The Silver
List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver.

Instructions

To post, address
your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com

Address Off-Topic messages to:
silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com

The Silver List and Off Topic List archives
are currently down...

List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>