Thanks you Marshall (and others also.)  Faith g.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marshall Dudley" <mdud...@king-cart.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2008 12:37 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Kidney stones

Cetyl myristoleate

It resets or regulates the immune system, getting rid of things that can be caused by autoimmune responses, like arthritis and lupus. Some people believe it may have some lubricating properties as well. It obviously is not simply a lubricant, since I got rid of my arthritis about 6 years ago, and that was by taking one round of CMO for 10 days back then. Still gone.

Marshall

Faith Gagne wrote:
What is CMO please?  Thanks.  Faith G.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marshall Dudley" <mdud...@king-cart.com>