Must have been, thanks for the link!

Shep
Nope, not in this one. Maybe you looked at a different product.

http://tinyurl.com/56fgxx

On Jul 28, 2008, at 9:47 AM, Jeff Shepler wrote:

I looked it up and it has hydrogenated vegetable oil in it, which tells me the makers don't have a clue. Why would they put HVO in a vitamin, I don't know.

A note about chronic fatgiue: I found a new multi vitamin by Veg Life, called MultiVeg Energy formula, and it is really amazing. There is some combo in it that works really well. I think I am finally getting this living thing down- fresh air, sunshine, exercise, raw whole foods, CS for what ails me. Still gotta have my cup of Joe, though. I love summer.

Kathryn

I've battled Chronic Fatigue Syndrome for 8 1/2 years. I had a remission that lasted a year (and thought a was "cured") but for the past week it has been back as strong as ever. I can't figure out why it came back (or exactly why it went away for that matter). I eat very well, am off of sugar, caffein, and wheat.

I wonder what "I eat very well means". It would be interesting and reveling to know a typical days dietairy intake.

                          Shep