Morning Faith,

At 07:24 AM 8/9/2008, you wrote:
Wayne, what is the truth about salt and how do you know it is true?  Faith G.

Like most of the things I know.......... from observation, real world events, and how my body functions, working all day in the heat and sweating like the devil.

Just what do you want to know.  <grin>

I could tell you a few things you might not believe.

But they are true, they happened to me.

This is not to say I know everything, .......... lots I do not know.

My question was for you to tell me...........  <grin>

One person replied, with lots of information, Peter I think.

Wayne   .......... still searching for truth

----- Original Message ----- From: "sol" <sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com>