I use a Braun hand blender that is really nice I just mix what a want in the
glass run the head of the blended under water and out the door I go...deb

--- On Sun, 8/10/08, cking...@nycap.rr.com <cking...@nycap.rr.com> wrote:

From: cking...@nycap.rr.com <cking...@nycap.rr.com>
Subject: Re: CS>OT: Using green food products?
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Sunday, August 10, 2008, 1:40 PM

About a year ago, I succumbed to a temptation to purchase what is
commonly known as a "Bullet" mixer, even though I have a vitamix that
does just about everything.

This thing is just the ticket for mixing powdered supplements in as
little as 4 oz of liquid (I often use low salt V8) in a really
convenient way.
A snap to clean, just fill w/water and a squirt of liquid soap.

Here's a typical offer... http://tinyurl.com/6fffpq

I wouldn't be without one, now.

                                                Chuck
Politicians are like rats--what they take for themselves is trivial
compared to what they destroy to get it

On 8/10/2008 8:37:09 AM, Faith Gagne (jitte...@gis.net) wrote:
> Thanks Mike.  I just used a sample of organic wheat grass drink powder
> that
> I got in the mail from "Amazing Grass".  The ingredients are
> "Certified
> Organic whole-leaf wheat grass (triticum aestivum).  I just mixed it in a
> glass of water and drank it.  It didn't seem to dissolve completely so
I had
> to add more water, but the taste didn't bother me at all though I
suppose
> some people would prefer to take it with juice.  I felt great after
drinking
> it.  It gave me some energy.  I am planning to buy some of it.  I
don't
> believe this product contains any mercury either.  Faith G.

AM