Thanks Mike. I just used a sample of organic wheat grass drink powder that I got in the mail from "Amazing Grass". The ingredients are "Certified Organic whole-leaf wheat grass (triticum aestivum). I just mixed it in a glass of water and drank it. It didn't seem to dissolve completely so I had to add more water, but the taste didn't bother me at all though I suppose some people would prefer to take it with juice. I felt great after drinking it. It gave me some energy. I am planning to buy some of it. I don't believe this product contains any mercury either. Faith G.

----- Original Message ----- From: "M. G. Devour" <mdev...@eskimo.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2008 11:50 PM
Subject: Re: CS>OT: Using green food products?

Mike, Do you care to mention the green food product that you are
interested in specifically?  Thanks.  Faith G.

I happen to have a canister of Barlean's Greens to start off with,
though if I bought another when this is used up, there's a product I
liked the looks of with Berry something or other in the name, that had
none of the ingredients from ocean waters... Which goes along with my
need to minimize mercury exposure...

There are quite a few good suggestions going on here. I think I'll have
a few things to try... starting with the simple expedient of mixing it
with water and chugging it with a chaser, just like the directions say.
<grin>

Thanks!

Mike D.