I think the main thing with 'table' salt is the rubbish they put in it to
make it flow.  I use Himalayan salt and it has a much better taste than
table salt.  dee

-------Original Message-------

From: Wayne Fugitt

Date: 13/08/2008 11:20:07

To: silver-list@eskimo.com

Subject: CS>Who has Researched Salt

As to the many claims for the Himalayan Salt, I

think they are exaggerated. I have enjoyed all

those things for many years, ....... without Himalayan salt.

Likewise mankind has lived for hundreds and

thousands of years ...... Without Himalayan Salt.

It is a bit exaggerated to call it a mineral

supplement, as only 2 % of the weight is minerals,

98 % sodium chloride. Not to mention that it is

over priced. Just because one spends a lot of

money does not guarantee anything.

Salt has a relatively simple definition..........

Sodium and Chloride. Nothing more, Nothing less.

Chemically, it is 60.663% elemental chlorine

(Cl) and 39.337% sodium ( NA ) The atomic

weight of elemental chlorine is 35.4527 and that

of sodium is 22.989768. These values checked with my chart.

Where does all this leave us ?