I had not heard of it before, but they have a great website, with lots ofinteresting info. I called them up and talked to a man who was very helpful, in a way, what with trade secrets to protect and all. He said it is the "next generation" colloidial silver, and it is 3600 ppm, not salts, or ions. I looked on the lab reports site and could not find NutraSilver. But if it is not salts or ions, it would have to be protein, wouldn't it?

I would not take this product, since I do not know what it is made from, I would rather make my own.

kathryn