Error.
Upon further research, the equation doesn't..hold water.

An EIS /CS generator does, however, make "Ionized water" as a byproduct and ionized water is sold by many names. A water ionizing machine can cost between $400 and $4,000 ....or be constructed for next to nothing.

The ion is OH [-] aka, the anion produced along with every silver ion produced.

Ode

At 12:20 AM 8/17/2008 +0000, you wrote:
Scuse me Ode?  How does all of this pertain to Willard Water?  MA

-------------- Original message from Ode Coyote <odecoy...@alltel.net>: --------------