I am sending to the list from my laptop at the moment as last week I got a horrible computer virus I suspect from a link which was posted. This link was supposed to be a government information link I believe which I tried to open. Someone said this link was a bad virus and they were right! I thought because I couldn't open the link that I was all right but that wasn't the case. Merely clicking on the link did the trick unfortunately, and now I have to have my computer cleaned. May a thousand curses fall on the heads of these sick people who do this sort of thing, and may they rot in hell! Dee PS one good thing has come from this as I have changed to Firefox and am using Thunderbird, which is really cool!