Hi Langsley

Could you take this to the OT list and discuss it there please? I for one would be interested and there may be others.

Thanks
Hanneke

Hi Faith.

It is true that in the early days of Linux it was for geeks or "techies" only.
However that is no longer true. Like you, I am not a "techy" and I use Linux
for everything I do on my computer and have for years. I don't want to take
up list time and space with this very OT subject, but ,if you (or anybody
else) would like some additional information on installing and using Linux,
you can email me privately at the address below.
--
L T R
Registered linux user # 280295