And just maybe someone on the list may have known of someone who had it and might have a bit more anecdotal or other type of knowledge of the disease. Things which can't be gleaned from Wikepedia. dee

Richard Atkinson wrote:
Sorry to have kicked off this little rumpus on behalf of someone suffering from Motor Neurone Disease but I must admit I was a little surprised by the question, stupidly assuming it was well known or notorious . MND is a neurological disorder that destroys the cells that control all muscle activity, speaking, walking, breathing, swallowing etc. Think Dr Stephen Hawking . Think Hell on Earth. For some strange reason, I thought our beloved Colloidal Silver might help-- thanks -Richard