They do their best on the rest of the site.
http://www.chronicfatigue.org/

I got there from this site: http://www.fms-help.com/ (Dominie's Fibromyalgia
page)

Other pages she has:
http://www.fms-help.com/stealth.htm
http://www.fms-help.com/painrelief.htm
http://www.fms-help.com/mold.htm
http://www.fms-help.com/men.htm
http://www.fms-help.com/hypothalamus.htm  If external pressures go on too
long then Bodymind, working through the Emotional brain, or Limbic system,
creates a 'chemical memory' about the threat. Each time situations come up
that are associated with the problem the chemical memory is activated and
the Hypothalamus places the body on 'action stations' and send symptoms to
warn the person that s/he is under threat. If pressures continue, the
Hypothalamus goes into runaway, chronically overworking the body to remain
on red alert, and sending escalating symptoms to warn of the problem.
http://www.fms-help.com/dysautonomia.htm
http://www.fmpartnership.org/Lavin%20article.htm
http://www.fms-help.com/damp.htm
http://www.fms-help.com/brain.htm  Neurocognitive biofeedback is also being
used for patients with other conditions like ADHD, autism, stroke and
Alzheimer's.

and many other pages.

Rowena

This is very good and I think my husband probably has been suffering
with this for years (undiagnosed) but it doesn't say what the solution
is.  dee