-------Original Message-------

From: Neville
Date: 8/31/2008 3:34:16 PM
Hi Rowena,
There you go, one just doesn't know does one. It does give food for thought
about the 'shock' theory though, however, there will be no way to prove that
I guess. Jeez, I hope chicken pox is not involved as I could be in trouble..
I have had that twice, once as a kid and once the day after our wedding, got
it off our 'page boy' !! I have heard one can't get it twice but my old man
always insisted I had it when I was a kid, so that means I got it twice.
Neville.