To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, September 01, 2008 9:57 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Moon phases

Neville wrote:
But have to ask...why did you record this moon thing? You must have heard something also to look into it.
Hi Neville,
I was getting yellow CS too often, and I was looking into every possible cause, and I read a post here from someone who said the moon could affect CS making. Ode kept telling me it was the distilled water, but I had a very hard time accepting that. Being terminally stubborn, I investigated everything else before finally I bought a PWT meter from Silvergen, and by golly, it WAS the distilled water. Then I bought a small home distiller so I could control the quality of the water. No more yellow CS, unless I use water that is less than the purity needed here.
sol