Don't worry about that Neville, this is a CS list primarily so all and any questions on the main subject are acceptable. Its only when some of us digress off topic excessively <grin> that things can get a bit 'hairy'! dee

Neville wrote:
Hi ode,

If you will grant me the liberty of digressing briefly, I would just like to say something before going on.> <Just in closing I would also like to add that you people must be pretty sick and tired of discussing the same old things over and over but this will be a necessary evil due to there always being new uses of ICS poking their heads around your door. If you people maintain your patience and tolerance then all will be fine. Neville. >