Hello listers,

I have been here on and off for quite a few years and am truly grateful for
all the support and help that many of you have put into this group to make
it what it is.

I have purchased quite a few CS generators, thanks to Ode's genius and
simplicity to make great working and efficient machines. I get consistent
results for the most part except for when I get lazy to clean my jar or the
rods. Many of you have made the road that was less travelled a beaten path.
:-)

I have a request outside of the CS topic.

I purchased Jarrow CMO and Nutraceutical glucosamine with chondroitin with
MSM.

Do any of you have personal experience and documented the usage of CMO and
Glucosamine to recover from arthritis?

I would like to know if anyone has kept a daily log with dosages and time
line and the results that were obtained.

Thanks so much; a point in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Ernie Patai

416-633-2485

yogawither...@rogers.com

GoodLife FITNESS CLUBS