Hi, Ernie,   All I can say is Yes, I used CMO, and MSM and glucosamine,
along with ibuprofen and the hot pad and magnets on the knees for pain, and
it all worked. I`m now pretty much pain free. I still hurt a bit after I
drink milk, and I have a knee that hurts occasionally from an old injury,
but by and large, I`m a new person!
So is my 8 year old Pug, who I gave Cetyl M brand to for her arthritis, and
now she can run!
I didn`t keep any logs or anything, I just followed the directions. CMO
doesn`t work immediately, it takes several months for the effects to be
noticed. Apparently the CMO turns off the T cells, then the MSM and
Glucosamine can work to heal the tissues.
I hope this helps!
Marshalee