Both Silver Puppy and Silvergen are really good brands.  dee

Cathy Knight wrote:
Hello! I am new to this group, having been referred for asking CS questions on a health group! I want to buy (or build?) a CS generator, but I am confused by all the vendors and their claims to be the best. I know I want a AC/DC (home v. professional) model. Can someone give me some advice about brands? I'm not adverse to building one from the plans I've found, but can anyone vouch for the efficacy and/or quality? Thanks much. I'm sorry to ask a question that I'm sure has gone around, but I'm not able to access the archives.