  From: Cathy Knight
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2008 7:16 PM
  Subject: CS>CS generator advice?

  Hello! I am new to this group, having been referred for asking CS questions
on a health group! I want to buy (or build?) a CS generator, but I am confused
by all the vendors and their claims to be the best.  I know I want a AC/DC
(home v. professional) model. Can someone give me some advice about brands?

  I'm not adverse to building one from the plans I've found, but can anyone
vouch for the efficacy and/or quality?

  Thanks much. I'm sorry to ask a question that I'm sure has gone around, but
I'm not able to access the archives.

See Now