Two days ago I sprayed my friends small section of lawn that was filled with
dozens of mushrooms..  they have tried everything to eliminate this problem.  I
used my sprayer which had a small amount of Revive Soil Treatment (less half
gallon) and I added more then a half gallon of Collodial Silver.   The area was
no more then a 4" X 4" area.  The mushrooms were just beginning to pop up...  I
soaked them.
The next day I walked by and they were 5 times the size...  overnight!.
Was I incorrect thinking that the silver would kill them?  Did I do it wrong?
Anyone have any suggestions?

thanks
connie

Click for free info on online degrees and make up to $150K/ year.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/Ioyw6iigA5BnHsG4tJVIHLSTYdQ3KPD8E5I2uJmOiSRN2MNqnRgq5q/