From: Marshall Dudley [mailto:mdud...@king-cart.com]
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 10:48 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Colloidal silver and pets

I have been contacted by a company that is interested in manufacturing a

bottled pet water, and they are planning on putting some EIS in the

water.  They are wanting to know what good things can be expected from

this. If anyone has used EIS in their pet water, I would greatly

appreciate hearing from them as to what it did or did not do for them.

Thanks,

Marshall