Hey Folks;
 The following is from Dr. J.V. Wrights 'Nutrition and Health'  9/06 news
letter, where he spoke very well regarding CS being efficacious in stopping
super-germs, [which in 1993 70,000 hospital patients died with drug-resistant
infections despite being treated with ABX, and is now over 2 million a year.
 Here is a snip.... "According to the  EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF BIOCHEMISTRY, silver
[and the other metals in this family] bring about a key reaction in the body's
defense system: the production of Hydrogen Peroxide."
 I'd love to see that study, the methodology and. if it was repeatable.
'Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.'
 As I hear so often in dialoging with my learned friends at University of Fl.,
" Show me the studies"
 I'd also like to see in vivo research that proves, what I see as conjecture
based on in vetro studies of what CS is compounding with; best I can tell there
is little more than extrapolation based on in-vitro/ test tube/dish findings;
which is far from being the elec-chem machine that we are.
 In short, I'll ask the same question I ask years ago of Frank Key and other
science minded... WHERE ARE THE IN-VIVO STUDIES the assertions being made are
base on?
 When this question was ask several years ago the thread came to an end.... are
there are no such SCIENTIFIC studies?
 Regardless, here's what I know, and really all I care about... The product
I've been making the past several years [with the silver pup] works for what I
used it for, savings me literally thousands of dollars in medical and dental
expense, pain and suffering, as it has for others I know...  And once again...
Thanks Mike, the benevolent dictator extraordinaire !!
  PS If anyone has a in file copy of the Dr. Wright 09/06 vol.13 issue 8 news
letter I'm sure it would be of value to many if posted. Thanks

larry tankersley; Gainesville,Florida USA